Dear Valued Employees, Clients & Customers,
SPR & Promotions & The Mosaic On The Strip are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy entertainment space for our employees, talent and attendees. As such, we are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees, talent and customers.
We have installed and implemented the following protective measures to assure all Guest and Employees that “Safety Comes First”.
- Every employee will be required to wear a face mask & gloves while on property at all times.
- All guest will have their temperature taken upon entering the theater.
- We have installed protective plexiglass at our main entrance and box office counters.
- We will require all attendees to wear a mask upon entering the theater.
- We have placed (3) sanitizing stations located throughout the venue. We will also provide masks and gloves to all attendees if and when needed.
- All floor tables located in the theater have been placed 6ft to 8ft apart.
- The Mosaic On The Strip has hired a cleaning team to sanitize and wipe down all exposed surfaces before during and after each event.
We’ve advised our employees to follow the public health authorities’ guidance regarding hygiene and personal travel, and we’ve reinforced existing Theater policy encouraging employees & talent who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional. We encouraged employees and talent to monitor themselves regarding any health issues.
We appreciate you coming to our theater. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees, talent and customers safe while providing the best entertainment on the Las Vegas Strip.
SPR & Promotions
The Mosaic On The Strip